Types of Inspection Services I can do for you:
- Home Purchase Inspection - This is done when purchasing a home and is usually included as part of the subjects when purchasing a home.
- Pre-Offer Home Inspection. This is done prior to submitting an offer to the sellers to purchase the home.
- Pre-Sale Home Inspection - Some homeowners who are looking to sell their home would like an inspection done before they list it. This will allow them to correct or upgrade any areas and limit the number of concerns a potential buyer may have.
- Yearly Roof Inspection & Maintenance - After years of doing inspections I come across the same concerns on most older and some newer roofs. Crack shingles, Nail heads not sealed, Loose flashings, Wasp nests in side exhaust vents, Dryer vents clogged, caulking missing from metal chimneys and debris in roof valleys and gutters. This service will include a visual inspection of the roof surface, seal any exposed nail heads, clean out any wasp nests in exhaust vents, seal any cracked shingles and clean off any debris from the roof surface. This is will help keep your roof surface in good condition.
- Tankless water heater flushing service - Tankless water heaters are recommended by the manufacture to be flushed and cleaned every 1 or 2 years. Minerals in the water start to build inside the heat exchanger. Being a certified plumber and gas fitter this is a great service I can offer you.
- Peace of Mind Inspection - This service is for those people who building a new house and would like a third party inspection. Inspections can be done during and at the end of construction before substantial completion. This service also applies to clients who are from out of town or country and cannot attend the home on a regular basis. This service would provide a brief report and the progress of construction complete with photos.
- Commercial Inspections - We now are please to offer commercial inspections for small and medium sized commercial properties. This would include site inspection, specified engineers or consultants (if needed) and a full detailed report.