Types of Inspection Services I can do for you:
- Home Purchase Inspection - This is done when purchasing a home and is usually included as part of the subjects when purchasing a home.
- Pre-Offer Home Inspection. This is done prior to submitting an offer to the sellers to purchase the home.
- Pre-Sale Home Inspection - Some homeowners who are looking to sell their home would like an inspection done before they list it. This will allow them to correct or upgrade any areas and limit the number of concerns a potential buyer may have.
- Peace of Mind Inspection - This service is for those people who building a new house and would like a third party inspection. Inspections can be done during and at the end of construction before substantial completion. This service also applies to clients who are from out of town or country and cannot attend the home on a regular basis. This service would provide a brief report and the progress of construction complete with photos.
- Commercial Inspections - We now are please to offer commercial inspections for small and medium sized commercial properties. This would include site inspection, specified engineers or consultants (if needed) and a full detailed report.